|PEER REVIEW PROCESS|
|FOCUS AND SCOPE|
|OPEN ACCES STATEMENT|
|RIGHT AND LICENCE|
|AUTHOR AND AFFILIATION|
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
Edubase: Journal of Basic Education, in the process of uploading the author's manuscript, it is done online. First, the author creates an account as an author, then uploads the manuscript. The review process is carried out by reviewers of the Edubase journal and is carried out online in several stages. Authors' writings that have been corrected by reviewers and revised writings are uploaded and managed in this journal system. The process of receiving a written manuscript needs to pay attention to the following policies.
1. The author creates an account by filling in the identity according to the request.
2. The author's manuscript articles are uploaded online to the Edubase Journal: Basic Education Journal.
3. Manuscripts will be examined and selected by the editorial board both in terms of focus and scope, predetermined article templates (listed on the front page of the journal) and plagiarism of manuscripts with a similarity of not more than 30%.
4. Manuscripts that have met the criteria in terms of focus and scope, template suitability, and plagiarism checks of not more than 30% will be sent to the reviewer for review in terms of content using the single blind review method.
5. The content reviewed is an introduction, research methodology, research results, discussion, conclusions and bibliography. Reviewers will review it from a scientific perspective, renewal and the benefits of research for the community.
6. The review process is carried out by reviewers in several stages to achieve the expected written content within about 4 weeks.
7. The editor will make the final decision regarding the manuscript which has been reviewed by the reviewer whether it can be published or not.
8. If the editor has decided that the manuscript is accepted, the editor will ask the author's approval to publish it in the Edubase Journal.
7. The editorial team will maintain the confidentiality of the written text.