| MENU UTAMA
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles which will be submitted in Hadlonah: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pengasuhan Anak is the result of the research in the field of Early childhood education
- Title of the article about the 12-14 words, give an overview of research that has been done (short, straigh tforward, and informative), Arial 14, spacing 1, spacing after 6 pt.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The author's name, complete without a title written and typed below the article title. If the author of more than one person, then added the next row.
- Originally institutions /agencies, written in the name of the institution where working (Studies Program, Faculty, University).
- Email address, write the email address is still active and is written under the origin of institutions / agencies.
- Abstract, written in two languages, namely Indonesian and English. Abstract contains a brief description of the problem and research objectives, methods used, and the results of research. Abstract writing pressure primarily on the research results. Typing abstract done with a single space with a narrower margin of right and left margins of the main text with approximately 250 - 500 words.
- Keywords, Number 3-5 word keyword.
- Systematics of writing the article the results of research are: introduction; research method; results and discussion; conclusions; bibliography.
- Introduction consists of the urgency of research, supporting facts from previous studies, gap analysis, research status, the novelty of research, and research objectives. Written in one chapter without subtitle.
- Research method consists of research design, population, and sample, data source, data collection technique, data analysis technique. It is written in paragraph form.
- Results and discussion presented are important data obtained from the results of data collection in the field (test results, questionnaires, interviews, documents, etc.). The results of the research can be supplemented with tables, images, or graphs to clarify the results of the research. Avoid presenting similar data in separate tables. All tables, images, and graphs must be centered and numbered sequentially. For qualitative research, the results section contains detailed sections in the form of sub-topics that are directly related to the focus of research and categories. The discussion in the article aims to: (1) answer the problem formulation and research questions; (2) show how the findings were obtained; (3) interpreting findings; (4) linking research findings with established knowledge structures; and (5) raising new theories or modifying existing theories. In this section of the discussion must contain the benefits of the results of the study, not the repetition. The analysis must answer the stated gaps.
- Conclusions presented briefly, narrative, and conceptual that describes the research findings and their effects. Avoid using numbering and symbols (bullet and numbering).