|PEER REVIEW PROCESS|
|FOCUS AND SCOPE|
|OPEN ACCES STATEMENT|
|COPYRIGHT AND LICENCE|
|AUTHOR AND AFFILIATION|
- Reporting Standards: if the author wants to publish articles in this journal, he must adjust to this journal template, the sections in the journal must comply with the provisions that have been set.
- Originality and Plagiarism: authors should submit research articles that have never been made before or submit articles that have been published before.
- Multiple, Redundant, or Concurrent Publication: authors may not submit articles simultaneously to other journals until there is a result that the author's writing is accepted or rejected
- Acknowledgment of Sources: every citation in the article must be written in the reference source or bibliography as a form of appreciation for the results of other people's research.
- Authorship of Papers: articles submitted to the journal must include all the names of the authors who contributed in compiling the article. All authors must agree that their work will be published in a journal.
- Fundamental Errors in Published Work: If the author finds significant errors or inaccuracies in the submitted manuscript, the author must immediately notify the journal editor or publisher and work closely with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
- Publication Decision: the editor has the right to accept, reject, or request modification of the manuscript through discussion with all journal editors.
- Manuscript Review: editors should carry out the review process with full responsibility in accordance with the provisions and stages from receipt of manuscripts, submission of manuscripts to reviewers to the publishing process.
- Fair Play: the editor ensures honesty in the process of reviewing the manuscript, there should be no cheating such as written submissions. The editor does not view the author in terms of gender, position, close friendship or other interests.
- Confidentiality: editors must maintain the confidentiality of articles submitted by authors from the acceptance stage of the manuscript to the publishing process. The editor has no right to send writings to unauthorized parties or to the public.
- Confidentiality: as is the duty of editors, reviewers must also ensure the confidentiality of articles submitted by authors. Reviewers have no right to send writings to unauthorized parties or to the public
- Standards of Objectivity: the reviewer must ensure that he examines the author's writing in accordance with his knowledge.
- Disclosure and Conflict of Interest: reviewers should assess objectively regardless of the author's background, there is no element of interest in it that will damage the objectivity of the assessment.
- Accuracy: the reviewer must assess the writing within the allotted time so that the publishing process is on schedule.
- Authors may not use other people's words, images or ideas without attribution. All sources must be cited at the time of use, and reuse of words should be limited and attributed or quoted in the text.
- Edubase Journal uses the Plagiarism Checker to detect submissions that overlap with the manuscripts published and submitted.
- Manuscripts found to have been plagiarized by more than 30% of the manuscripts by other authors, whether published or unpublished, will be rejected and the author may be subject to sanctions. Any published articles may need to be corrected or retracted.
- This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration